we miiiiiiiiiiight get the Dream Apartment, but the credit situation is kind of weird, so bf and I need parents as guarantors for us. Not getting my hopes up, but this is a step in the right direction.
It’s day 2 of the first regular work week in California and I have Things To Do:
1. get some proof that I live in the temporary housing that I live in
2. call the realtor lady to see if the people in the Dream Apartment have made a decision or are literally having a baby like they said they might
get my change of address completed even though this is temporary housing GRRRR but people seem kind of obsessed with me having proof
4. get my resume and cover letter tailored to at least 3 jobs that I found yesterday
5. find at least 3 more jobs that I think I’m a good fit for
6. wash, fold, and put away towels
7. put away clean dishes
8. tidy up the living areas
if you’re a landlord and you put one of those glass cooktops in during renovation you deserve to be smacked because no one likes those
literally no one. no one is jazzed when they accidentally drop something on the burner while cooking to have to take that god awful cleaning stuff to it and then maybe have to scrape at it with a razor
no one likes that so just. fucking. stop.
aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh if we don’t get this apartment I’m going to be miffed! MIFFED! miffed